Tremblay Law Office is a full service family and immigration firm. We specialise in inter-jurisdictional family law matters where one or more of the parties have international connections, insecure immigration status, where assets are located overseas or out of province, and child or spousal support debtors are located outside of Ontario.
The founder and lead partner, Claire Tremblay, also specialises in helping women in domestic violence situations.
Services are available in both English and French.
Tremblay Law Office offers a full suite of family law services including:
- Litigation in court (custody, access, child support, spousal support, restraining orders etc),
- International child abduction,
- Legal assistance during mediation,
- Recognition of foreign divorces.
And the following immigration services:
- Spousal sponsorship applications to Canada,
- Refugee claims,
- Appeals of deportation due to allegations of marriage fraud,
- Other immigration services upon request.
Notary Services also available.